PECHS Unique Features
1. Optic Fiber - Society has laid Optic Fiber Cable which is unparalleled and not provided in any other Society or Housing Authority.
2. Grid Station - WAPDA has completed the installation of Grid Station of 132 K.V within the boundaries of PECHS.
3. Water - Sufficient underground water is available. The water supply system comprises of four tube wells, one underground water tank of 200,000 gallons and 5 overhead tanks each of 50,000 gallons capacity. All overhead tanks are operational & inter-connected.
4. Location - PECHS enjoys the distinction of being the only Society which is in immediate proximity to the New Benazir Bhutto International Airport and adjacent to its main terminal building. The upcoming road network places the Society in an advantageous situation. Fateh Jang / Tarnol exit on Peshawar Motorway has been operational for quite some time and has helped to reduce the distance and time for visitors arriving from Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Simultaneously, construction of a five lane Kashmir Express Way that starts from Convention Centre Islamabad and leads straight to the New Benazir Bhutto International Airport, is ongoing. This expressway will continue to move ahead towards the westerly perimeters of PECHS and finally meet up at Fateh Jang Road whose width is also being doubled. PECHS will acquire an approach road to this semicircular road network and resultantly, would be surrounded with multiple approaches.
5. Underground sewerage has been provided taking advantage of the natural slope and convenient gradient.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE SCHEME
1. Provision of a Community Centre with all modern facilities - auditorium and halls for social & cultural activities including indoor games.
2. Provision of a modern Shopping Arcade.
3. Provision of a commercial area in every sub sector.
4. Boulevards 80 feet 120 feet wide.
5. Link Roads / Streets 45 feet to 60 feet wide.
6. Provision of educational institutions.
7. Provision of Post & Telegraph Office.
8. Own security and maintenance arrangement.
9. A Central Mosque and Mini Mosques in sub-sectors.